West Babylon does not have access to your account.
Once the account is created by West Babylon, we do not have access to help you with passwords or account issues.
NYSED maintains this system.
- I got locked out of my account, what do I do?
- You need to click on the “I Forgot my Password” link on the main login page and follow the directions to reset it.
- I tried to reset my password but cannot remember the answers to my security questions. What do I do?
- Because of our security protocols we cannot give out answers to security questions either over the phone or through email. NYSED IRS staff need to delete your acount so you can create a new one. To delete your account call IRS at 518-474-7965. We will ask you to provide your username and your TEACH ID#. Your account and current PIN will be deleted and we will issue a new PIN to your district on the following Monday. When your district gives you the new PIN you will be able to create a new account by starting the process from the beginning.
- If you do not know your TEACH ID # please go to http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/teach/. You can also call the TEACH HELP line at 518-486-6041.
- Please note the TEACH system is completely separate from the TSRV system. You cannot access your roster from a TEACH account and you cannot change your personal information from your TSRV account.